Sjani (Thoughts) is an annual scientific journal of literary theory and comparative literature, published in Georgia.
The journal includes important works covering actual themes and problems of contemporary literary studies, which have not been published yet.
- Since 2008 Sjani is a member of e Central and Eastern European Online Library (http://www.ceeol.com);
- Since 2015 Sjani has been included in VABB-SHW (https://www.ecoom.be);
- Since 2017 Sjani has been included in ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no).
The journal has an international editorial board. Articles are published in Georgian, English, German, French and Russian languages and are evaluated according to a blind peer-review process.
- Ratiani Irma
- Barbakadze Tamar (Georgia)
- Bregadze Levan (Georgia)
- Brūzgienė Rūta (Lithuania)
- Burima Maja (Latvia)
- Doiashvili Teimuraz (Georgia)
- Elbakidze Maka (Georgia)
- Geybullayeva Rahilya (Azerbaijan)
- Kenchoshvili Irakli(Georgia)
- Kreutner Rudolf (Germany)
- Lomidze Gaga (Georgia)
- Lomidze Tamar (Georgia)
- Schmeling Manfred (Germany)